Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hello!
So many people have been asking about websites that I have used in the past and been happy with. So today I'm going to list a handful to get you started:

Lightinthebox.com - everything wedding! Now this is the only overseas cite I will recommend. I have used them several times and been very happy with the quality, the service and their timeliness in getting orders to me. I will not recommend any others so please be careful when you order from anyone else because they may be less reputable. Lightinthebox has everything from veils, to wraps,  to jewelry, to shoes, to wedding gowns, to bridesmaid gowns, etc. They are NOT designer gowns, but "inspired" by designers so you may find a wonderfully priced knockoff. If your budget is a real concern, then take a look here!

Efavormart.com -is a wonderful cite for linens, favors and decorations for the ceremony and the reception. They offer quality products at wholesale prices to the public. I found that linens were particularly of great value compared to the rental prices that many linen vendors may charge you. They have many different colors and fabrics to choose from which can get the creativity really going! After the wedding day, turn around and sell them on ebay or craigslist and make a little money back!!!

Save-on-crafts.com - offers everything a creative, but budget minded bride could possibly want for the ceremony or the reception. Prices are very reasonable and I find that I can spend hours looking and ordering from this cite. I have always been pleased with the service and quality.

Uline.com - is actually a cite directed at businesses but I have found some real bargains on cardboard decorated mailers, beautiful envelopes and other stationary related items. Most of the items need to be ordered in bulk, but then many brides need that many items, so it can be a real savings. Once again, the service and quality of their merchandise is top notch.

So don't think that the only place you can find those items you need to put your special touch on your wedding day is the expensive hobby shops and stationery shops. I always tell my brides, "think outside of the box." Good luck and have fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment